We take e-safety issues very seriously. We ensure that all pupils in school receive regular e-safety lessons every half term and have whole school assemblies on e-safety. All teaching staff receive regular e-safeguarding training. We complete e-safety questionnaires with pupils to understand the e-safeguarding needs of the children attending our school.
Children’s Safe Search Engines
As part of our e-safety teaching we ensure that we use safe search engines that are suitable for children. Here are some examples of the different search engines that are available. Please have a look and encourage your child to use these when searching the Internet at home:
- Google safe search – Information about Google’s ‘safe search’
- Safe search Kids – Google’s safe search engine for kids
- Common Sense media – Common sense media search engine advice
- Kids Click search engine – Safe search engine for kids
- Ask Kids – Safe search engine for kids