At Emneth Academy, we want all children to fulfil their potential by discovering a love of learning, while being provided with chances to broaden their outlooks.
To support our vision, the academy has six core values:
- Expectations: high personal and academic expectations to raise aspirations
- Motivation: confidence and growth mindset to better themselves
- New Opportunities: raise personal aspirations through experiences and provide self-esteem to empower a brighter future
- Enjoyment: when learning is fun, we learn more
- Tolerance: to accept everyone and respect different opinions to transform ourselves and ensure a positive mindset
- Hard Work: to achieve our goals and dreams, we have to be prepared to commit time and effort
We want all children to be Ready, Respectful and Safe.
Our core values link to our Trust’s values of Empowerment, Motivation, Aspirations and Transformation.